Sunday, January 4, 2009

Wanna get in shape?





Set up a profile on FitLink.com and go to the Exerwriters group to join our group Exerwriters. I will send you an invitation and you'll be ready. You can choose your daily activities and log your progress on your blog like mine on the right. Not as simple as what I was looking for but I need something to stay accountable and create a regular habit.

BTW that is 22 minutes NOT 22 hours, lol, and actually, I haven't gotten on the treadmill yet today, but I promise I will or I'll take that progress down. I also plan to add about 15 min of dance and some simple exercise for flexibility and strength to my workout. They may not happen every day.

What do you think? Do you know of a simple way to track exercise progress on your blog? I need to get this in place because other than delivering hundreds of pounds of mail the last several days, I haven't done anything so far this year to get in shape. Once I get on a treadmill habit, I start listening to music and my creative juices get flowing and I get fit as a wonderful side bene.

Join me and Leah in making this THE year we get healthier.

No comments: