Monday, January 5, 2009

Its official



Belieeeeve me, it isn't often you see him like this. He's too big for his Daddy's hat but he loves trying to curl up in it.

CFM has been telling me all along that his name was Dusty but I've been trying to come up with something more - oh, I don't know - special. I mean really, you can't look at him and not say Awwww! But he doesn't respond to any of the names but Dusty, so I finally broke down and let these men have their way. Of course he has to have THREE names so Now the search is on for the last two.

Dusty Maximillian? Dusty Sebastian? Dusty Bear? Dusty MacTavish of Boggy Bayou. SHeesh!

Today CFM and I rigged up his playpen. I bought one of those old timey playpens with the rungs 5 inches apart so we had to figure out a way to board up the sides to make him a bigger play area. He loves it. Today he got his foot caught in a glue trap and screamed for me. I had to just apply a steady pressure to get it loose. He did not like it. So I went around the living room blocking off every path available to a four inch pup, hopefully.

I'm trying to make things as easy as possible for CFM when I go out of town for two weeks and he's left with the baby, literally. He didn't realize how much work a puppy would be, just wanted to do something nice for me for Christmas. Poor thing, he will have his hands full.

1 comment:

Leah Braemel said...

Congratulations, Dusty!

He looks so cute in that hat. I'm seriously considering getting another dog seeing these photos.