Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Get Destiny Paramortals series by @liviaquinn now on all #ebook stores


Destiny now back on all e-retailers.



I have good news for my readers in Canada, the UK, Australia and other places around the world! I'm happy to announce that my readers can once again get my entire paranormal series on all ebook stores for Ibooks, Kobo, Nook and Kindle. 

Just between you and me, I tried the Amazon exclusive route for ninety days but I couldn't get past the idea that many of my readers who read on other readers than a kindle or purchase books on other stores besides Amazon, could no longer get my books. Having my books available to anyone who wants to read them is what matters to me most. This includes libraries and subscription services so check out all the links on my books page or see the links below for each of the six books in the series.


The Destiny Paramortals is the continuing saga of Sheriff Jack Lang and Tempest Pomeroy and the rest of Destiny as they grow into their Paramortal potential.

It all started with. . .

Former Navy pilot and police detective Jack Lang left Memphis hoping to leave big city life, crime, and his crazy ex behind. He discovered a small town called Destiny and figured this quiet, no drama town would be the perfect place to raise his teenage daughter. He must have been reading the description the Chamber published in the tourist brochures. See... Destiny has secrets and humans aren't privy to them, even their new top law enforcement officer, Sheriff Jack Lang.

Excerpt
“I’d really like to see you all dressed up.” Jack said. 
That surprised me. He placed his hands on my shoulders. “And then I’d like to peel it all off, one layer at a time.” That didn’t. My blood heated and my breath hitched on the next intake.
“Um, Houston, we have a problem.” I looked down, waving my arms.  “This is as close to dressy as I have in my closet.”
He looked away then eyebrow lifting, he turned back with a smile. “I, uh, took care of that. I hope you’re not offended. You can still say no, but I was hoping you’d agree. When I was in Aurora’s back room, I saw a dress, and when I thought about you in it…” he saw my expression change... “No, wait.” 
I really wasn’t okay just the way I was. He had to dress me up to make me look better. 
“That’s not what I meant, Sweetheart. As awesome as you are in shorts and ankle work boots and no makeup, I can only imagine you’d be the most beautiful woman at that ball all decked out.”
My jaw dropped. “Wow, you’re good. Does that silver tongue get twisted up very often?”
He looked serious and…hurt. “You should know me well enough to know when I’m serious, even if expressing it is new to me. Having a semi-normal person to care about in my life is…”
“Huh, you’d better shut up while you’re ahead.” I put my arms around his neck and smiled up at him. “Here's a tip. When you can’t say what you mean or you think you’ve screwed up, just kiss me. You do that really well.”
His mouth covered mine softly, thoughtfully, at first, and then he proved he was an expert at expressing himself with a kiss. His tongue swept into my mouth, dueling with mine, and I lost all track of where we were until a truck coasted by and some teenagers whooped. 
A voice called out, “Hey, isn’t that the girl’s basketball coach?” and someone whistled. “Way to go, Sheriff.”
He placed his chin against my forehead. I could feel the thrum of his heart beating in unison with mine. 
“So, about Saturday.” I said. “I’ve got this thing.” 
He leaned back looking down at me, the warmth in his eyes dimming. “Look—”
“It’s got to do with River.” 
I couldn’t say, I have it on good authority that there will be a Para-moon this weekend. I know you never heard of it, but that’s because you’ve never heard of Paramortals, and I can’t tell you because you not only wouldn’t want to take Cinderella to the ball, but you’d probably run freaking screaming if you even got a glimpse of me in Tempestaerie mode. 
I settled for, “I have a feeling if we don’t find my brother by next weekend, it’ll be too late.”
His gaze softened once again and he took my hand. “And I have one—call it a policeman’s instinct—that says we’re going to find him by then.” He wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into his warm strength. The man was a rock. Nothing rattled him. 
Still, he was a human rock. 
“I’ve never been asked to a dance before,” I said. I desperately wanted to go.
He must have seen the longing on my face because he said, “I won’t go without you. The Mardi Gras ball is just an excuse to see you in that dress. If things don’t work out for us Saturday—we’ll make it another time, soon.”
He walked me to my truck. He leaned toward me and my eyes drifted shut, expecting another of those mind-numbing kisses but he tilted his head, looking off. “What’s that noise?”
I didn’t hear anything. 
“Is your truck running?” he asked, releasing me and walking to the back of my truck.
“No,” I said, curious. And then I heard it. “Er, Jack, it’s nothing—” I flushed.
“Well, it’s something. Sounds like it’s coming from inside that trash bag in the bed of your truck.”
“Uh, yeah, it is.” My face colored. “Just some… things I bagged up the other night when I was house-cleaning.” And frustrated, I thought. I crossed my fingers that he'd let it go. 
He didn’t. He grinned at me, lifting the bag to his ear, pretending to try to deduce the evidence. Then his eyes glinted, holding a burning promise. “You might want to save those batteries. Toss everything else.” He set the bag down next to us in the pickup bed, still vibrating. 

“You won’t be needing it.”

Get the rest of the series on your favorite eStore here:
Eve of Chaos          
Blood Moon             



No comments: