- Writers will romance you with words.
- Writers will write about you.
- Writers will take you to interesting events.
- Writers will remind you that money doesn’t matter so much.
- Writers will acknowledge you and dedicate things to you.
- Writers will offer you an interesting perspective on things.
- Writers are smart.
- Writers are really passionate.
- Writers can think through their feelings.
- Writers enjoy their solitude.
- Writers are creative.
- Writers wear their hearts on their sleeves.
- Writers will teach you cool new words.
- Writers may be able to adjust their schedules for you.
- Writers can find 1000 ways to tell you why they like you.
- Writers communicate in a bunch of different ways.
- Writers can work from anywhere.
- Writers are surrounded by interesting people.
- Writers are easy to buy gifts for.
- Writers are sexy.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Twenty Reasons to Date a Writer
I can't take credit for this, and admittedly, it's a blatant ploy to post during a month when I'm on a deadline to get my pitches and blurbs ready for the M&M conference in NINE days. But it's very thought provoking. What do you think? Ever been that writer someone dated? married? How did it go?