Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nano Begins



Just when I was gathering some momentum with my networking, writing, and blogging NANO arrives. My website redo is ongoing, the dude will be a year old next week (hey, Leah, he and GG may have the same birthday) and constantly needing attention and the holiday mail season is upon us.


















For those of you who aren't familiar with it... Nanowrimo is an annual writing challenge - it's free by the way - and the goal is to get 50,000 words by November 30th (or just to boost your word count, get a good start on a new wip or finish one). I heard from one Nanoer that last year he did 82,000 and won a contest with it last month.

So forgive me if I'm inconsistent this month. RCPn is waiting for me. I created a poster this week with all my characters on it for inspiration. Shut up, Marley, and start writing.

PS If you didn't catch the interview I did with Susan at Twisted Sisters check out that one and the rest on Susan's Meet a Psychic.

No comments: