Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Michael

Okay, so our bud, Michael Malone, who has an outlandishly clever blog across the pond called May Contain Nuts, hit a milestone Monday. 100 Blogs!

Let's hear it for Mick.

I figure now that he's over the hill - blogwise - he should do something for the ladies. Like a hunk at the head of the post.

Something like this guy...


Ironically, I was looking for a tattooed man’s picture – not what I had in mind for sure – to use for inspiration – I’m still laughing mind you – for my story poster for RCPn when I came across Geoff Ostling, an Australian who has put forth a massive canvas for the sake of..er..art.



You should be glad I didn't link to picture number 1. All I could think was OUCH! Ouch! Ouchie! But you really should see it.

I'm still looking for my hunky tattoo man...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, Marley thanks for the kind comments. Had a good laugh at the photo. OMG, how busy has that guy been at the tattoo parlour?

Thea said...

he looks like an old ex who i am ashamed now to acknowledge!! oh lordy

Marcella Rose, Author said...

Well, I'm happy for you that he's an ex then. Oooh, ex(s). A blog in itself!