Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Favorite Navy Guy

Elvis has left the building. Gone to Europe.

My 'son', step grandson, whatever others call him, Navy Guy is one of the most important people in my life.

When he left town last week for his 6 month tour in Europe, I could feel the energy move away from me. I love our 2 hr conversations so I'm tempted to get international dialing added to my phone but I probably couldn't afford it.

He's so knowledgeable about so many things. I remember when he was younger, he used to study the dictionary. His book on fresh water fishing from a kayak should be out by Christmas. If anyone in your life likes fresh water fishing and is concerned about living green or the high costs of gas, you should give this book as a gift. As soon as it's available I'll put a link here.

Be safe, NG. I love you.

1 comment:

Leah Braemel said...

I guess you'll just have to go visit him ;)