Saturday, July 12, 2008

Heading out on research trip

Well, tomorrow morning at 3am I'm headed to South Carolina to research my series. I'm dragging my feet since I already submitted the partial on book one but it's still being revised so I have time to make some changes and I need to get the other books a little clearer in my head.

Do I include one book that was set in northern GA or set them all in Georgia rather than South Carolina? Decisions, decisions.

I have to opportunity to catch a Georgia Romance Writers meeting next Saturday on my way home and I'll get to see three of my cousins I haven't seen in at least eleven years. They are the brother and sisters of my heart since I was an only child. I even named characters after them in the series.

So watch the posts for pictures and reports.
Have a good week.

No comments: