Monday, May 26, 2008

Meme from Leah

Wow, can't believe this got by me. It didn't post.

What was I doing ten years ago?
Acting as General Manager for a Manufacturing company with all the responsibilities of the owner, but still acting to the owner as if he were doing everything. Yeah, male chauvinist. Then, when he finally figured out that I really was running the business, he laid me off! Uh-huh.

What are five things on my to-do list today?
Finish my content for Rae Monet for my Brand new website - Marley Delarose.
Get back on Revisions of MOL, two chapters to do by end of day.
Finish Maria Ferrarella's Capturing the Millionaire, an SSE, to determine if any of my Wips would fit that imprint.
Do the wash and fix breakfast and dinner, since CF man is home today.
Exercise since I'm doing so well on my diet plan.

Snacks I enjoy
Did I mention I'm on a diet? So with six meals a day I haven't had the desire to snack. But when I run the mail I usually stop by the Uptown Grocery and get a piece of their veggie pizza. Man is it good! I even had a piece on the diet and it hasn't hurt me.

Places I've lived

New Carrolton, MD
Falls Church, VA
Natchez, MS
Atlanta, GA

(forget that)

PLACES I WISH I LIVED NOW
Edinburgh
Italy
Canada
Maryland
Atlanta


Things I would do if I were a billionaire

MOVE, travel, write full time
HIRE A LIVE IN MAID
Build a a few new houses around the world
Learn to fly
Pay for a trip in the shuttle
Help a lot of people

Peeps I want to know more about
OKAY I promise I'm going to come up with some people to tag

Thanks for MEME(ing) me.

No comments: