Sunday, May 25, 2008

Diet update

Three weeks in the 6 Week Body Makeover and I've lost 15lbs. Not losing it as quickly now but I'm satisfied that it works.

But the inches aren't coming down like they should because I haven't learned my body sculpting routine or been regular with my treadmilling. And I have to work all week which is very tiring so I'm not sure this week will be any better.

The best thing for me as a ex bulimic is that I'm not hungry with 5-6 small meals a day. I think that's the key to keeping my metabolism going. That and staying away from the empty carbs and my favorite pizza.

I do like the change though. I feel more energized, more disciplined, like I'm accomplishing something..

But I'm never going to have that calendar girl body like they show on the commercials unless I do the two times a week body sculpting. LOL LOL LOL LOL

No comments: