Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Stranded (with whom?)



I saw a show on National Geographic the other day and it reminded me of that thing that goes around every now and then...



If you were stranded on a desert island with nothing but water and sunscreen, what would you absolutely have to have with you, assuming whatever stranded you there would be accommodating enough to provide those items? Who would you choose to share your island? (no family)


Hmm, that's a pretty small island. If you'd just die stranded there, tell me where you'd rather to be stranded, with what, and whom.


I found a picture of an island I like even better.  Lovely isn't it? Now, are you thinking of giving up that Kindle or your electronics? How about giving up your real life and moving into a paranormal one with dragons and magic? I'm ready.





No comments: