Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My favorite Idol

Okay, this year they are all really good. But I'm intrigued by Adam who is much smarter than your average rock star. He's planned his career and designed his entrance into Idol after grooming himself for it with many years of theatre and stage performances. The uniqueness of the contestants this year - Allison, Danny, Kris, and Adam - make this an especially interesting time to watch Idol. They all seem to have stage presence and a clear vision of who they are. I'd watch it just for the performances. But since Adam is my favorite, I'll share some of his videos.


The Tracks of My Tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-NULFMky4s The audio version - much better sound.


I Can't Get No Satisfaction.

Some Kind of Wonderful - Adam's group song in the early weeks.


Well, shoot, if you haven't seen this 16yr old rocker, Allison, you should at least watch one video of her.


And the studio version.

No comments: