Monday, February 23, 2009

Romantic Heroes




I enjoyed the Oscars last night, the more intimate setting, and especially the way they used prior winners to introduce the nominees. The best actress and supporting actress segment was especially touching with Sophia Loren, Shirley MacLaine, and Nicole Kidman having intimate conversations with the nominees while we watched.

But my favorite part was the new host, Hugh Jackman, his singing, sense of humor, his interview with Barbara Walters and the lap dance. Oooh baby!









The man is hunk city, a sweet guy with a great sense of humor, a fabulous body, and a devoted husband and father. Just what a romantic hero should be. And they say romance isn't based on real life.


Here's an older picture of him I like.




On another note, I was glad to see Heath Ledger get the Oscar for best supporting actor.

1 comment:

Dani said...

I don't know which pic I like better. All three are gorgeous.