Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I love dragons


Just when you think you've run out of great new-to-you authors you luck up and find an author that has a backlist of books you can dive into.

I've been reading Katie MacAlister's You Slay Me and I've fallen in love with Drake, a green dragon. Who would Drake be if they made a movie of Aisling Gray's story. I know who would play her lovable demon - the Newfie who won the Westminster Dog Show in 2004. Josh.

Although it seems that Josh has more class than Aisling's demon.




Instead of reading the first book, I downloaded it from Audible. Barbara Rosenblat does a wonderful job of narrating with characterizations of an Italian dragon, a Hungarian dragon, a French cabbie, and a Newfie. I loved it. It is laugh-out-loud enjoyable. You can read more about Katie's upcoming books and the world of her dragons at www.katiemacalister.com

No comments: