Sunday, September 7, 2008

All riiiight! Football!



One of my favorite days of the year, the first day of the new football season and our Saints have just scored a touchdown. My heart was in my throat when Brees stepped back anc threw to the end zone when all they needed was three yards.

And my other team - the Redskins - lost Thursday night. Next Sunday will be good and bad, both teams on the same field but I'll have to root for both.

Go Saints! Go away Ike!

ADDENDUM:: I'm sitting in front of the bad TV watching the Colts on Sunday night football because CFM insisted on watching a movie. Heard of football widows? I'm a football widower. During hunting season I'll have to watch football by myself! Sheesh. We women from the Washington, D.C. area take our football seriously...

1 comment:

Cora Zane said...

Go Saints Go! I love the Saints, I don't care if they rarely ever win. ^_^