Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A love affair with cows


 
Picture
If  bliss is the feeling you get when something hits your soul like glimmering silver then my love affair with cows qualifies. I didn't meet many cows growing up in D.C. But on our drive south after my first marriage my new husband tutored me in the brands/species/breeds of cows.

I can now recognize Holsteins, Charolais, Brama, Jerseys, Guernseys, Angus, and a few others. Then one of our Louisiana neighbors started breeding Galloways and I wanted to cuddle one. They look like fluffy little oreos with legs. So I was thrilled to get to meet these little guys and pet their parents. Crazy huh? I get to drive by them everyday and still take pictures of the newborns when they are at the fence in the Spring.

Besides puppies and kittens do you have a blissful connection witho any Animals?

Blogging all month in the A-Z Challenge. Check out our other bloggers.

(Oh and I have a free book today on Amazon if you like fantasy. Eve of Chaos, bk3 in the Destiny Paramortals)

Picture

No comments: